Friday, January 3, 2014

Feeling Down (3/1/2014)

Hello everybody,

3rd of the new year and the 3rd post for the year. doing great with schedule. Alhamdulillah. But unfortunately, i dont really in a mood to write right now. remember when i said i had a final today. yeah, it crushed me. it crushed me so hard i loss appetite to eat dinner. i literally don't know what to eat tonight and any food turn me off (not in a sexual way). i  even went to watch some cooking videos and still cant get any desire to eat. it SUCKS!!!

anyway, that will be all for today. sorry i cant be more informative today. i promise i'll be more informative tomorrow and maybe the day after. i need to blow off some steam by maybe watch some movies or something. i'm thinking The Dark Knight (favourite movie ever).

My favourite movie of all time. But i've never seen this poster before. it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.