Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIRST DAY OF CLASS..........

wow....class has already started......still can't believe it.....anyway it has started so it is time to put some study cap on and start learning......

from the initial look into class.....i think i am going through a rough year here in carleton......let me start with the text book of each of a my classes need......chem need a book worth CAD150 i heard.....linear algebra need a book worth CAD149.....physic book is CAD118....but luckily my calculus book is only CAD50......altogether.....u can count for ur self.....but it is a lot of money(damn what the f**k does this writer do with the money) anyway that is only the least of my problems......the course outline and their marking scheme........well nothing much to comment about that from algebra, calculus and chem but physic.....physic is hell......everything i do in class will be count as mark.....the final exam will only be 30% of the course....tomorrow i will started a class called first year project.....i guess i need to do a project(isn't it obvious) in my first year......i hope i won't be doing it alone.....if i do....then i am dead......let just hope i can manage myself to entitle myself as a physicist.....is not like anyone can become a physicist........i hope i am one of them...... anyway....for anyone reading this post...please do pray for me.....please stop me from foing suicide if i get stress out by the course i am taking........anyway gtg.....a big day again ahead of me......bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.