Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CANADA.....I'm here.....

it has been like 4 days since i arrive in Canada... i still can't believe my eyes..... but i think i just have to live with it.... the country is beautiful.....well at least in Ottawa.... but i believe it is the same no matter in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal...... everyone here is nice..... it is not hard living here because there will always be people to help us out...... the first day i arrive on campus.... a group of people volunteer themselves to carried my luggage to my room....the bag was half the size of me and yet she (not a he) have no complain of the bag being too heavy at all.....instead she keeps talking to me about the uni.....how cool is that.....

that is only the people......i have started on the scene here....it is breathtaking...... most probably i've been in malaysia for my whole live and never got to go oversea so i think this place is beautiful.....seriously beautiful....the greens here are as green as it can be...... there are no trash at all on the floor except for smoke butt (well everyone have to smoke) but it is better than malaysia (i'm sorry malaysia i just speaking the truth).....here i would like to show some picture of what i see

this the river beside college.... a lot of people jog here...they also bicycle....this is a nice place to be to get out of study....
.
this is tree on the same park as above......a place for relax..... under the tree.....hehe


this is me in front of mckenzie building.....i don't even know what is inside that the building.....i just destroy the scenery with my big fat body.....hahaha



this is one of the flower i saw near a building in campus.....a nice flower....



this is a park on campus....very nice scene


this is just some of the picture i take....there is still more on this link....it feels good to be here....
well i gtg...there is an academic orientation today and maybe i should go.......chiow

2 comments:

  1. I Lyk yr blog!Not bad...At least yr not one of those ppl who jus put one short post and never post agn in their blog 4eva...Keep up th gd work!Pls visit me @ http://doraemonfc.blogspot.com/ u might find it interesting (: Byes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog.. Lucky for you that you're able to study in Canada. Anyway, do visit me at www.arzed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you think.