Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012

hello everyone,
it is the end of year 2012. and unlike the past 2 years, this year has been nice to me. if anyone follow my past post, they'll know how i dug my own grave and do a somersault into it. i literally did that. but this year, it is different. 2012 has been very kind to me. there hasn't been so many heartache this year and there's been a lot of "hold your chin high" moment for me.

first of all, the most memorable moment this year would be my getting in UiTM. well, UiTM is pretty easy to get in. but the fact that i said "fuck it, i had enough sobbing" and get myself to get to UiTM after 6 months of "finding myself" was a big deal for me. i had friends who unfortunately had the same fate as me and they told their stories. there are goes to deep depression, there's guy that waited a year to get back on his feet and there's even one who needed professional help. i was lucky i don't need all that and all i need was 6 months with my family. so although getting in UiTM was not a big deal at all, but finding the courage to move on, to rise was a big deal.

second, my first dean list!! yes, this year i manage to insert myself into the dean list. yes, i know half of my readers actually a regular in that list but this year is my year. haha. but seriously, after my fall, i start to doubt my brain, like i start to think i'm dumb. like seriously i thought i was dumb. and everything leading to Canada was a series of fortunate event. but the dean list actually reassured me that i'm pretty smart. i do realize i sound like i'm committing one of the 7 deadly sin, "pride". but i dont care, i was so down this moral victory is what i need. so, i'm very glad that i'm not dumb, or at least not yet. hehe.

third, i have to say a new girlfriend. yes, i'm not at all ashamed to say that i have a new girlfriend. i have to say that it is a win because i just could use one. i have always been  a close book. ask my mom. she knows about my failure a month before i got back. i'm sorry umi. but a girlfriend is the only one person i think i can be a little open. they can say friends or bestfriend but i have major trust issue that i just cant trust anyone. so a girlfriend is really helpful. i think i mention somewhere i did have a girlfriend before but ended just before i left Canada. but in 2012, that spot been filled again. although it was from the end of October 2012 officially, it still count. just shows that i'm still lovable.

so far i talk about the ups, and for the down, there isn't much, like seriously. i think there has been much things that disappoint me in 2012. the worst thing to happen is probably MARA rejecting me from continuing their scholarship. those lovely people said they to sponsor IPTA. it sucks!! but i still manage to get JPA even though those bastard hasn't given me my money, i'm still happy about it. and i also got rejected by a friend. but it doesn't hurt that much because it is my second time asking. so no hard feeling. i also gain like 20 kg the beginning of 2012 but lost it in the middle of 2012. so not worth mentioning.

i guess that's my life in review for 2012. full of ups. very little downs. i'm very happy with 2012 after the couple of years i have in 2010 and 2011. it is a new start for me. a start for greatness ahead. i'm looking forward for 2013 as i ready myself to be awesome. therefore, bye bye 2012. hope to see you again once i created time-travelling. (i know it is impossible, dont burn me).

i would like to add my latest picture but this is the only one. meet Illani. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.