Thursday, December 31, 2009

a post before new year....

hi....today is 31st December...only 9 hours before we enter 2010....and then leave 2009...

well...normally people would say a lot of things during the end of the year...and because this post is for the end year so i'm just gonna talk about 2009...

so what happen in 2009???
here is a list of thing that i can wrap my head around for what happen in 2009....

1. i become a better student...i guess...not a great student....just a better one...like from c student to a b student...
2. i learnt deeper physics...well...people would think learning stuffs is normal for student but i really like learning about special relativity and nuclear and stuffs...basically quantum physics...
3. i learnt to cook a lot of stuffs...a great one...i'm not so sure...but i can cook....
4. most important lesson i think is that i didn't give up...
5. i start to cut my hair shorter...

well...i think that is all happen in 2009...i'm not quite sure what else relatively important...i wish i could say i achieve my 2009 resolutions...but unfortunately...i did not remember what is my resolutions...

so honestly....2009 is a pretty dull year for me...the time i wrote this post...i seriously don't remember any significant things...it just life...

so i would like you guys to remind me what happen to me in 2009...cuz seriously i don't remember....

let me end this post with a video...a video we made for friends...enjoyed it but i'm just the crew but not the band...



1 comment:

I want to hear what you think.