Friday, December 18, 2009

End of the third Term....

hi everyone....

yes...i've managed to survive another term of engineering physics...it was a dreadful term but more to come the next term and all the other terms after this...but i think i can make it through...i know i will...only death or MARA can keep me away from my dream of having a degree in engineering physics...anyway....enough of me blabbering about my program bcuz everyone know it sucks...but other than that i don't know what else to say....i have not been writing anything the whole term...that mean i haven't been using my camera....so other than blabbering....i think i'll show you my old picture....haha
a candle for those i love....

now...this is my cat...no this is our cat...Zack Purmiow...a mascot of Malaysia @ Ottawa...haha...

i like this picture....so i show it....

attack of the 8 legged freak.....haha

picture in picture....

i think that's all for today....i think for the winter there will be a lot of post since i am very bored and still doesn't have plan on what to do....so i guess this is should fill my time....

p/s: anyone reading this and in Canada....(i can't go to the State) can you guys like invite to your place...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.