Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update #2

Hello everyone,
It is me again. Today i feel like updating. why you might ask. because i value this blog. and writing in it was fun. so i'm bringing the fun back to my life.

But i have to be honest. nothing exciting ever happens to me. Thus i come out with an idea. I will change the name of this blog to From A Failure's Mind. that is my first step. i know it sound depressing but successful mind already rule the world, so i think it is a good step.

Next i want to write a series of me rambling about stuffs. which right now is about games. i'll call it "Me On ... (Something)". I've been spending a lot of time on games right now since i have nothing better to do. So instead of finding a job somewhere. i decide to sit on my lazy ass and play game and wrote my experience on to my blog. So that will be my plan. Right now i have already have some games i've played during my 21 years old life. Among them are:

  1. Starcraft 1 & 2
  2. Final Fantasy series
  3. Resident Evil series
  4. Doom series
  5. Need for Speed Series.
  6. Age of Empires series 
  7. Age of Mythology
  8. DC Universe Online
  9. a bunch of MMO and etc.
Mind you that i am NOT a pro-gamer. Not even close to being good. The best skill i have is on Starcraft 2 but still the community called me a noob (newbie). So this will not be a series of well educated review on the games. Just me rambling about the games. You may like it or not, i'm still going to write it because i'm bored and i need to tell someone about something. I hope you guys will continue to read this blog even if it hurts. :P

That's all for now. This has been Leonhartxtreme signing off.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.