Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9.44 pm

hi everyone…i’m back again with a new post…a lil rest from “study”…a lot happen after my last post…seriously a lot…first my mom when to OT…she is okay now…but still pray for her fast recovery please…hehe…and then my friend, Syamsul Hashami went to a knee surgery because of his ACL…(same thing as me when i did my operation 2 years ago…~not important…hehe~~)anyway…pray for his quick recovery too…the guys need him on the field…hehe…other than that…i went to a physiotherapy session for my knee also…the therapist said it maybe a meniscus injury or something…i was glad it wasn’t another ligament…i kinda get some trauma after being in warded a few time before…anyway…if anyone knows anything about meniscus i would like to know…maybe just to speed up recovery…cuz i can’t even run to catch a bus…hahaha…

on another side…good news…i change my DSLR body…i used to take picture with Rebel XS…this Rebel XS…IMG_0427 

but now i have a new one…this one…

Canon 50D

yes baby…a Canon EOS 50D…it cost me some money…a lot actually…but worth it…it is really different than the Rebel…the picture get a lot sharper and the colours was beautiful…plus i also have the 50mm f:1.8…really sharp lens…really love the camera…but unfortunately…i don’t have any good lens…so now my dream is to save money for after graduate to get marry and buy a new lens…i am thinking of the Canon 10-22mm or 15-85mm with 70-200mm lens…the main point here is that i am looking for a wide angle lens…after i have the money la…hehe…anyway…ending this post i wanna share some of the picture taken with the new camera…

Chipmunk

365-2

IMG_0228

alright guys…see ya next time…anyone wanna leave a comment about the camera please do so…could really use some tips…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you think.