Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sick week...

hi everyone....
it is me again...nothing pretty happen this week...just life...but this week a lot of people fell sick...including me...
for me to get sick is probably normal...well...because i used to get runny nose and sometimes flu...but this week i've caught a really bad cough...and also everyone else...so when something out of ordinary i get a lil "sad"...sorry guys...but here is how bad it is...i can't stay at the library cuz i made too much noise every 3 seconds...haha...and the past two days i start to get insomnia because of this cough...and today my chest hurt...but everyone is sick...so i will say that same thing happen to my friends here...therefore dear readers...please pray for us to get better...for me and my friends...amin.....

next agenda in this post....i want to enter a competition...and i also want to persuade my carleton friends to entered the...Through a Global Lens Photography Competition by the Carleton's ISSO.... don't know what the prize is but it would be fun cuz Carleton has so many talented cameraman/camerawoman.....so why not....but for those who can't join can you guys help me choose which picture i should use...hehe...for fun...hehehe....just check out my flickr or my facebook photo album or just say i shouldn't enter to save me from embarrassing myself...hehe thank you guys...that's all for today...gotta get back to work...need to finish optic assignment....chiow...let me left you guys with some pictures that i was thinking of using....hehe
i think this is cute...plus the henna shows globalization....hehe

this is also one of my favourite....but i don't know why....hehehe...this is my ipod touch wallpaper...hehe

my aunt engagement ceremony...globalization cuz a malay traditional ceremony but using the ferrero's choc...kinda hit the theme directly...but...hm....




ok guys....bye2....


1 comment:

I want to hear what you think.